Event Name: 2022 Antelope Island Road Race - A Gold Star Event
Event Date: June 24, 2022
Location: Antelope Island State Park
Event Type: Road Race
Event Website and Flyer
Event Categories & Entry Fees
|Categories||Field Size||Entry Fee||Distance||Start Time||Wave|
|Pro Cat 1-2 Men||120||$44.00||73 Miles||4:30 PM||2|
|Cat 3 Men||120||$44.00||73 Miles||4:35 PM||2|
|Cat 4/Novice Men 35 Under Men||75||$44.00||43 Miles||1:05 PM||1|
|Cat 4/Novice Men 35 Plus Men||75||$44.00||43 Miles||1:10 PM||1|
|Novice Men||$44.00||43 Miles||1:30 PM||1|
|Master 40+/50+ Cat 1/2/3 Men||75||$44.00||73 Miles||4:40 PM||2|
|Master 35+ Cat 4/5 Master 50+ Cat 3/4/5 Men||$44.00||49 Miles||1:00 PM||1|
|Master 60+/ 70+ Men||75||$44.00||49 Miles||1:15 PM||1|
|Pro Cat1/2/3 Women||75||$44.00||43 Miles||4:50 PM||2|
|Cat 3 /4 Women||$44.00||43 Miles||1:20 PM||1|
|Novice Women||100||$22.00||29 Miles||1:40 PM||1|
|Master 40+ /50+/ 60+ Women||50||$44.00||43 Miles||1:25 PM||1|
|All Juniors||50||$500||18 Miles||5:00 PM||1|
Online registration is at www.BikeReg.com Riders must have a current USA Cycling license. Only Novice Men, Cat 4/Novice Women, and Juniors may purchase a one day license for $10.00
Event Prize List
|Pro Cat 1-2||$90.00||$70.00||$50.00||$35.00||$20.00|
|Cat 3 Men||Awards||Awards||Awards|
|Cat 4/Novice Men 35 Under||Awards||Awards||Awards|
|Cat 4/Novice Men 35 Plus||Awards||Awards||Awards|
|Master 40+/50+ Cat 1/2/3 Men||Awards||Awards||Awards|
|Master 35+ Cat 4/5 Master 50+ Cat 3/4/5 Men||Awards||Awards||Awards|
|Master 60+/ 65+/ 70+ Men||Awards||Awards||Awards|
|Pro Cat1/2/3 Women||$90.00||$70.00||$50.00||$35.00||$20.00|
|Cat 3 /4 Women||Awards||Awards||Awards|
|Master 40+ /50+/ 60+ Women||Awards||Awards||Awards|
|All Juniors 10-18||Awards||Awards||Awards|
Access to Antelope Island:
Vehicles with a participant will be handed a voucher to enter the Park at the entrance to the causeway. Spectators without a participant in the vehicle will be charged normal State Park entry fees.
Important Race Information:
- The promoter reserves the right to combine fields based on the number of participants. For categories that have the same start time, racers will race together, but will be scored separately based on category.
- Register online at bikereg.com until June 23, 2022.
- There will be no late registration or day-of registration due to Covid 19 restrictions
- Parking will be at the dirt field at the Marina. Please do not park on the asphalt at the Marina.
Please do not park on the causeway or at the Veterans’ Memorial.
- For more information call 801-389-5706 or go to www.utahcyclingevents.com
- Riders are responsible to keep track of the required number of laps!
- All USAC Rules Apply. Fields may be combined. Maximum field size limits shall be in accordance to USAC Rules.
- There will be a feed zone for Men Cat 1/2, Men Cat 3, Men Masters 35-44, and Men Masters 45-54 only. The feed zone will be on the second lap on the hill after turning on the Ranch Road. If the temperatures are high, we will add to the feed zone and number of groups that are eligible for a hand-up.
- PLEASE use Restrooms and Port-a-potties — Public urination will not be tolerated!
Violators will be disqualified and subject to USAC fines and civil penalties.
- Spectators’ cars are not allowed at the Finish Line due to parking restrictions. Only spectators traveling by bike or foot are allowed at the finish line.
Please be prepared to follow our covid plans that are posted on bikereg.com. Bring a mask, wear a mask until your race starts and after your race finishes, there will be no day-of registration, please follow social distancing guidelines when picking up your number, there will be no pins available, there will be no awards ceremony or posted results. Results will be done by email. Please ensure that your email address filed with bikereg.com and USA Cycling are correct.
Start is at the Marina. The race will begin with a left turn onto the Causeway. Proceed east on the Causeway to the entrance booth, turn around, and proceed back to the island. At the end of the causeway, turn right to loop counter-clockwise around island. The number of loops depends on the total miles. (Loops are determined by the number of times you pass the intersection from the causeway onto the island. For instance, three loops will be the initial time passing the intersection coming off of the causeway and two more times.) On the last lap around the island, turn right onto the Ranch Road. Continue to the end of the Ranch Road where there will be a “U” turn around. Continue back on the Ranch Road to the final hill. The finish will be at the top of the hill.
- All Juniors, except Junior Male 15-16 and 17-18, will do one lap of the island, turn right on the Ranch Road and proceed directly to the finish line and finish Southbound.
- Only Junior Male 15-16 and 17-18 will ride out to the Ranch.
** The 73-mile course will start at the Marina then proceed east on causeway to entrance booth, turn around, and proceed back to the island. At the end of the causeway, turn right to loop counter-clockwise around island, turn right onto the Ranch Road. Continue to the end of the Ranch Road where there will be a “U” turn around. Continue back on the Ranch Road (past the finish line) to the Marina, and then out over the causeway, back to the Island, counter-clockwise around the Island, out on the Ranch Road to the “U” turn, and then back to the finish line at the top of the hill.
This is a Road Race; riders will be scored upon completion of the race. Finial results will be posted online at www.RaceDayEventManagement.com and reported to USA Cycling (www.usacycling.org) THESE RESULTS ARE FINAL
Ride with GPS Link